A stable and professional environment.
Our datacenter's home is a hyper-modern facility with not just a highly stable environment (Air conditioned, Backup-Power, robust cabinets, fully redundant power & network) but also on-site (well skilled) technicians, even with emergency spare parts. Argon Fire extinguishers are automatically used when there's fire.
The uptime of a virtual server can only get as high as the uptime of the host. Our XEN hosts have an average uptime of 652 days* Many of our customers have the same uptime as the host they are on.
Sitting in the heart of Europe's networks, Amsterdam, we have great links to the world:
12 backbones, 154,5 Gigabit in total
- 50 Gigabit to AMS-IX
- 30 Gigabit to OpenPeering
- 10 Gigabit to Level3-AMS* (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- 10 Gigabit to Level3-Phoenix* (Phoenix, USA)
- 10 Gigabit to NL-IX
- 10 Gigabit to LINX (London, United Kingdom)
- 10 Gigabit to Equinix-Ashburn (Washington USA)
- 10 Gigabit to Equinix-LA (Los Angeles, USA)
- 10 Gigabit to Atlanta-IX Atlanta, USA)
- 2.5 Gigabit to DEC-IX (Frankfurt, Germany)
- 1 Gigabit to BNIX (Brussels, Belgium)
- 1 Gigabit to Any2 LAX & SJC (Los Angeles, USA)
* Excellent international traffic connectivity is provided by both a Level-3 transit and another transit by Cogent.
Our own webserver is running on one of our VPS servers, on the same network and hardware as your server will run. The uptime of this is monitored by some external parties. One of them can be found here, see for yourself that our uptime (and yours) is high.
Our second location is near Rotterdam in Steenbergen. We are located in the NedZone datacenter. The network is fast and we use fiber to the racks.